About Shipping Address Setting at Rakuten Japan
Rakuten Japan is home to more than 40,000 shops from all around Japan. Most of the shops deliver within Japan only, so please pre-set Shipbao's ( Rakuten Japan Official Transshipment Supplier ) Tokyo or Osaka Warehouse as the receiver address. (Some shops may not apply, please check at shop page before purchase)
After registered Rakuten member, while pre-setting receiver address, system may ask to answer the "forget password" Q&A as account confirmation.
Check out page will show 2 address to choose : (1) 「送付先」= delivery address ; (2) 「注文者情報」= billing address, which is the filled address while account set up, may not the same with delivery address, so please pay attention.
Pre-set delivery address >
1. Login into Rakuten account
2. Click "会員情報" jump into account information page
3. Click "お届け先リストの登録・変更 (楽天市場)" jump into add new/change delivery address page
- while pre-setting receiver address, system may ask to answer the "forget password" Q&A as account confirmation.
4. Click "add an address"
5. Input Shipbao Tokyo and/or Osaka warehouse information
- Shipbao member can check the warehouse infomation at "Warehouse Address" after login in at Shipbao official website, just copy and paste the warehouse address will be find
- Name > suggest using the name as per your credit card that will do the payment
- Please inout Shipbao member ID at the end of the warehouse address
6. Delivery address set up succeed